Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If You Like or Need to Search the Net...


I have found a really cool program. Okay, this has nothing to do with self help products, but this is so great, I just had to tell you about it.

It's called Search Automator and it will literally save you hours of searching for something online. From this one program, you can search for anything in any format in almost any search engine. I could go on and on about how it works, but the sales page is much better than I am. There's a video explaining how the program works. It's not hard, but you do have to play around with it a little to see all the features it offers.

Derek also has a free email course about searching in general. I recommend signing up for that even if you don't get Search Automator because it has some great tips for searching in general.

The reason I'm telling you about this now is because he's coming out with an upgrade called Search Automator Pro and it's going to be a lot more money. If you buy the first version BEFORE the Pro version comes out, you'll get the upgrade for free!

The price is dirt cheap considering how powerful this program is and how much time it will save you. I waited to buy it, thinking "I'll get it later", but as soon as he mentioned the upgrade, I hurried to buy the first version. Boy, am I glad I did! I've already used it several times in my business searchings.

Hop on over to the sales page and read and watch about all it can do. This isn't hyped-up sales talk -- I've bought it and I've used it. It's great! Plus, he doesn't follow up with a bunch of emails trying to sell you more stuff. (Or, at least he hasn't so far!)

Maybe you can't use it, but I'll bet you know someone who can! College students I think would LOVE this program!

Okay, I'm done gushing. Go check it out: Search Automator

GiGi
Self Help Product Reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home