Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mark Joyner - Next Tuesday!

The Healthy, Wealthy n Wise series is featuring Mark Joyner next Tuesday, August 23. If you don't know who Mark Joyner, he is a great internet marketing guru, but also has recently come out with a free self- help course. I'm sure this is a call you won't want to miss, but unfortunately, I will! I'm still in Hawaii on vacation - I know, I know, I'm not exactly "crying the blues"! LOL

Here's where to sign up for the call on Tuesday:
Free Call

Actually, I'm having a great time, but am also getting SOME work done. I'm pretty excited about a new website I'm starting, slightly off the self help genre, but something most people need anyway.

Next week, I'll be sending out my newsletter with a couple of freebies in it that only my subscribers will know about. What? You're not subscribed to my newsletter? Here's your chance:
Newsletter Signup

More later - ALOHA!

GiGi
Self Help Product Reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home