Monday, October 03, 2005

Simpleology 101 Updates

Well, I guess I'm like everyone else. I start something that looks great, but then I don't follow through. I did complete the first Simpleology course, but not really completely. I didn't do ALL the exercises - I was in a hurry to get to the "meat" of the course.

And now that I've had a chance to do the Daily Praxis, I realize that I should do exactly what they recommend: turn around and follow the course all over again from the beginning.

So that's what I'm doing -- only THIS time I've made a pledge to post my results AT LEAST every other day on this blog.

So follow along with me. You won't understand some of the posts to come if you don't have your own copy of Simpleology 101, so sign up now. It's free!

Let's share the journey to success together!

Simpleology 101

Yours in success,

GiGi
Self Help Product Reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home